- An Associate’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in set up, configuration, and troubleshooting desktop/notebook hardware and software from which was obtaining a knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Previous experience working with remote users in a structured, process-driven environment.
- Strong knowledge of various technologies including items such as: Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, antivirus, DHCP, Active Directory concepts/administration
- Experience with troubleshooting network connectivity
- Experience with Cisco switches, CCNA certification a plus
- Experience deploying VoIP telephones and voicemail
- Experience with collaboration applications such as Webex, BlueJeans, Skype for Business, video conferencing
- Knowledge of Apple operating systems a plus
- Ability to prioritize and organize efficiently
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of customer focus and motivation.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Off-hours support required through the use of a rotating on-call schedule
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability