- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience in a technical position supporting server environments. Experienced in installing, configuring, maintaining and securing server hardware and associated equipment.
- Industry standard certification a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of various technologies including items such as: Windows Operating Systems, Data Security/Data Loss Prevention tools, WSUS, Sophos AV, Powershell, Clustering, IIS 7, TMG, VMware ESX/ESXiView, DNS, DHCP.
- General knowledge of storage technologies such as storage area network (SAN) or network attached storage (NAS). Knowledge of Unix and Linux based operating systems a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Position requires a flexible schedule. Off-hours support required through the use of a rotating on-call schedule.
- Position is required to travel (<5%) domestic and/or international.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability