- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 8 years related experience performing in a leadership role in deposit and/or retail banking operations.
- A minimum of 6 years management/leadership experience with demonstrated ability to develop talent and manage team members.
- Strong working knowledge of the financial/banking industry with experience in leading back office accounting operations
- Expertise with credit and regulations such as SOX, Reg B, Reg Z, CREA/HMDA, BSA, Privacy and impacts to the business to set up appropriate processes, QA reviews and other controls to ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Strong understanding of risk management, operational risk, quality assurance processes and impacts across business lines and crucial business partners.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Some travel may be required
“The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."