- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years managing a financial operations team with strict adherence to critical daily deadlines and is familiar with ACH (or NACHA) operations and requirements. Must have experience using ACH or other electronic fund transfers systems
- A minimum of 10 years related financial industry experience
- A minimum of 5 years payment operations experience preferred
- Position requires on-call availability until 4pmEST Sunday evening through 10pmEST Friday evening.
- Strong working knowledge of NACHA requirements preferred
- Some knowledge of one or more of the following systems is desired: SFTP vendor, in-house file movers, ACH platform, wires platform, cash management system, any internal automated jobs, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to drive through to resolution on all issues
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent analytical abilities, exceptional detail-oriented focus, with ability to be a decisive, problem solver while working under pressure to resolve problems
- Position requires a flexible schedule, working afternoons and evenings.
- Travel between Wilmington, DE and Sioux Falls, SD is required.
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."