- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years BSA/AML/OFAC and compliance experience
- A minimum of 3 years in a leadership or management role
- Expert knowledge of financial math, financial economics and/or statistics, including clustering and factor analysis.
- In depth understanding of BSA/AML and OFAC regulatory requirements, technology, and data analysis best practices to guide decision making and execution of AML technology and enterprise wide AML initiatives.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to apply defined methodology to monitoring processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately work with confidential information.
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."