- An undergraduate degree in information systems or a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years related hands on experience in security assurance, penetration testing or vulnerability management
- Previous leadership and/or supervisory experience
- Previous experience with application security source code reviews, commercial and open-source network and application testing tools
- Certifications in one or more of the following: CISSP, GIAC, CEH, ECSA
- Strong working knowledge in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols.
- Advanced knowledge of operating system and database security (Windows, Unix, Linux, SQL and Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to transform technical concepts into usable documented material for non-technical users
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Excellent problem resolution skills
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."