- An undergraduate degree in a related field (BA, BFA, or BS)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a role requiring production experience in various mediums, either in an in-house communications/marketing department or print supplier.
- Prior financial services experience strongly preferred
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite systems preferred
- General understanding of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop to inspect and ensure images quality for pre-press.
- Understanding of a creative workflow process, including schedule management in an in-house marketing environment.
- Strong production knowledge
- Excellent organizational, project management and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various schedules at the same time
- Proficient in color management and use in various output devices.
- Strong knowledge of pre-press and pre-flight fundamentals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."