Originate business for the bank suitable for asset generation in franchise, this includes Small Business Administration, Express, 504 and USDA loans. Gather applications, perform financial analysis of required cash flow, and present the package within credit policy requirements. Directly interact with, and manage client relationships.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years related Marketing, sales, and business development
- A minimum of 2 years related Finance/Lending experience
- Demonstrated prior business success in Small Business Administration Lending/Sales
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of financial analysis including cash flow, balance sheet, financial ration, industry analysis, audit, etc.