- an undergraduate degree in a related field such as a BA, BFA, or BS from an art college or university
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years of production design experience preferably in an in-house department focused on collaboration with designers and writers and strong workflow process to ensure timely delivery of forms and applications.
- Production design portfolio portraying real examples of past or current work experience.
- Prior financial services experience preferred, but not required
- An advanced understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, with advanced typography skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in Macintosh OS, Adobe InDesign in the creation of style sheets and layout of multi-page collateral, Adobe Illustrator and its features and the development of info-graphics, and Photoshop to inspect and ensure images quality for pre-press.
- General understanding of variable data management in InDesign.
- Proficient in color management and use of output devices. Must demonstrate strong knowledge of pre-press and pre-flight fundamentals.
- A team player who is detail-oriented and able to work effectively in a team fostered, deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Good variety of mediums in primarily print work. Must demonstrate strong typographic skills, clear consistent informational hierarchy and visual communication, as well as understanding of basic design principals and good design aesthetic. Examples that demonstrate conceptual story telling with words and images helpful, but not necessary.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task with the ability to work independently.
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."