- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 0-2 years related experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Proficient with computer hardware, software, and telecommunications products.
- Understanding of technical terms related to IT Infrastructure.
- Strong working knowledge of various internal and external Bancorp specific applications
- Strong working knowledge in contract negotiations, implementation, fulfillment and renewals
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, eg. Windows 2000 and XP, and Microsoft License Agreements
- Strong working knowledge of all areas of Technical Services including Service Desk, ServiceNow.
“The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."