- An undergraduate degree in a business related field.
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years related auditing experience required. Financial services, bank regulatory, or public accounting/auditing experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience supervising/managing staff is preferred.
- Relevant professional certifications required. Examples include: CPA – Certified Public Accountant, CIA – Certified Internal Auditor, CFSA – Certified Financial Services Auditor, CRMA – Certified in Risk Management Assurance, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional and/or CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Strong working knowledge of audit and risk standards and protocols.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- A high level of initiative, creativity and curiosity as well as a willingness to continually learn is critical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Familiar with automated audit software
- Position may be required to travel to different company sites on occasion
- Understanding of the International Standards for the Professional Practices of Internal Auditing of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Employment with The Bancorp requires passing a background check that includes credit, criminal, OFAC, education and prior employment.
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."