- A minimum of 7 years related compliance testing and quality assurance experience
- An independent decision maker, able to make time-sensitive assessments and to discuss complex regulatory issues with senior management
- Understanding of regulatory concepts including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctions, and the USA PATRIOT Act
- Interface with business counterparts to obtain information related to their client's transaction activity
- Work with internal groups including legal, audit, risk to ensure consistent understanding of requirements
- Investigative experience with international regions and multinational corporations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional research and analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of AML Sanctions quality assurance and testing programs
- In depth understanding of commercial and pre-paid banking industry
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage a team with multiple and/or shifting priorities and produce professional and accurate work under time constraints.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Position is required to travel
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Employment with The Bancorp requires passing a background check that includes credit, criminal, OFAC, education and prior employment.