- An undergraduate degree in business or a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Preference given to candidates with JD.
- A minimum of 10 years related to regulatory compliance in banking or financial services industry, specifically experienced with federal and state regulatory agency relationships.
- A minimum of 7 years of management/leadership experience with demonstrated ability to develop talent and manage team members in numerous locations.
- Experience in and knowledge of Consumer regulations is a must.
- CRCM preferred.
- Ability to understand key business and strategic objectives of the company and integrate business, legal and regulatory concepts to provide sound compliance advice.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and professionally interface with senior executives, business unit management and staff, state and federal regulators and officials, outside counsel and significant business partners.
- Demonstrate familiarity with retail payment banking regulations as described above.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment where matrixed leadership is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."