- An undergraduate degree in a related field. A master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years related BSA/AML and Sanctions experience in progressively more complex roles
- A minimum of 8 years bank experience with exposure to one or more of the following areas: Payments, Leasing, Institutional Banking, Real Estate Capital Markets, etc.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working with business lines on regulatory matters
- Extensive working knowledge of AML/BSA and Sanctions
- Deep understanding of key business and overarching program initiatives to integrate business, legal, and regulatory concepts
- Ability to present and influence at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a proven ability to professionally interface with senior executives and business unit management and staff
- Ability to manage multiple and/or shifting priorities and produce professional and accurate work, sometimes under time constraints
- Excellent follow up skills with great attention to detail
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Position is required to travel up to 40 percent
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.