- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years related experience with T-SQL development and database administration in MS SQL Server environment
- Banking or financial services experience desirable
- Strong familiarity with data analysis and database design technologies and tools
- An in depth understanding of data modeling and modeling techniques including the creation of Dimensional Models for complex data sources (Star Schema, Kimball, Immon)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical ability, judgement, and problem analysis techniques
- Ability to write and understand complex SQL queries.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment with the ability to dive into issues with data to discover root causes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.