- An undergraduate degree in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years relevant training design and delivery experience in a technical specialty
- A minimum of 3 years relevant training experience within a financial institution.
- Training certification preferred
- Strong working knowledge of adult learning theory.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment, and adapts easily to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline
- Travel required between company locations or Third Party locations as needed
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability"