You've got what it takes:
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Capacity to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
Your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in business or a related field. A graduate degree is preferred;
- Relevant professional certification preferred. Examples include: CAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, and Project Management Professional (PMP)
- A minimum of 3 years in an Administrative function preferrably supporting an Executive
- Preferred 3 years’ experience focused on BSA/AML functions such as fraud, surveillance, sanctions, KYC/CDD/EDD, and/or investigations
- Experience focused on leading and organizing projects.
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities, performance management …
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package …
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program …
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.