- An undergraduate degree in business or a related field. A graduate degree is preferred;
- Relevant professional certification preferred. Examples include: CAMS – Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, and Project Management Professional (PMP)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience focused on BSA/AML functions such as fraud, surveillance, sanctions, KYC/CDD/EDD, and/or investigations
- Experience focused on leading and organizing projects.
- Demonstrated BSA/AML regulatory compliance subject matter expertise.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Capacity to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Project
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability"