Your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 8 years related experience in installing, configuring, maintaining and securing critical Applications, experience in a development or Production/Support environment with first-hand experience in Incident Management and Change Management
- A minimum of 7 plus years related experience in a technical IT role with understanding of Windows servers, SQL databases, and SQL scripts/queries. Experience should include working in a multicultural department with a geographically diverse team
- Industry standard certification a plus.
You've got what it takes:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, to different audiences simultaneously, such as business, technical, operations, senior management, etc.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and perform critical thinking around driving an issue to resolution A team player and able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to prioritize, organize work and work on multiple projects/applications simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule providing off-hours support. Employee will be scheduled for rotating on-call off-hours support.
- Ability to work well in a team oriented, agile environment and balance competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and an eagerness to learn new technologies
- Position is required to travel <5% percent
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities, performance management …
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package …
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program …
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.