You’ve got what it takes if your credentials include:
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and reconcilement
- Strong working knowledge of NACHA Rules and Regulations preferred
- Knowledge of balancing, banking and electronic payment processing.
- A self-starter and strategic thinker who exhibits flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, research and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of customer focus and motivation
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Above average knowledge of RPA methodologies and software.
- Undergraduate degree in business or finance
- A minimum of 10 years related field experience in banking operations with reporting software experience such as Business Objects
- Background in process improvement, operational reporting and metric development. PMI or project management certification a plus
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.