You’ve got what it takes:
- Familiarity with Fire Alarm Systems to include the Data Center, FM 200 and Pre-Action Systems.
- General understanding of UPS and Liebert systems and their locations.
- Basic understanding of Backup Generator Operations including Automatic Transfer Switch locations
- Basic computer skills to log and inventory orders and items
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as position interacts with staff throughout the company
- Periodic overtime required. Assignments may include before and after routine shift and possible weekends.
Your credentials include:
- A high school diploma or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift and carry packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
- A minimum of 2 years related experience
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.