You’ve got what it takes:
- Strong working knowledge of systems integration and business process improvement
- Strong working knowledge of retail banking, banking front office and/or back office operations, credit card, or transaction services
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface with multiple internal cross-functional areas and business partners, as well as external business partners, in the development and delivery of these strategic initiatives
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OutlookPosition is required to travel 25 percent
Your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in service or sales
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.