You’ve got what it takes:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Good networking and presentation skills.
- Position is required to travel up to 10% as needed
Your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field is required. Advanced degree or equivalent designation preferred (i.e. Chartered Life Underwriter)
- A minimum of 7 years related industry experience in an operational or product management role with a major insurance company
- Experience analyzing and interpreting a variety of Life Insurance Products including Whole Life, IUL and Variable policies
- Direct experience with financial advisors or knowledge of the independent financial advisory industry
- Experience in underwriting loans using insurance as the sole source of collateral is a plus
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.