- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years’ SBA credit underwriting or 10 years of complex commercial credit underwriting and/or specialty lending experience.
- Formal bank credit training.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of credit underwriting.
- Good credit and underwriting skills analysis including cash flow, balance sheet, financial ratio, industry analysis, etc. with an understanding of bank’s credit profile, credit policies, and risk management objectives.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.