- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Seven years technical IT role experience managing Actimize environments, including development expertise in RCM, SAM, CDD, AIS and SQL programming.
- Experience in writing functional specs, low level design documents and BRD is valuable.
- Experience in financial services and banking industry experience.
- Industry standard certification.
- Strong understanding of different Actimize models, RCM/ActOne case manager, SAM, CDD, DART with development & implementation expertise. Working knowledge of Actimize SAM 8.3 or higher versions, CDD 2.0 or higher, AIS 4.11 or higher versions, Tomcat, MS-SQL database.
- Domain knowledge of BSA/AML, Fraud and or other Compliance domain knowledge will be very valuable.
- Experience in developing custom plugins in AIS, SQL queries, procedures and to produce reports/analysis.
- Should be able to work independently and as a team player in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work and to have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Position requires a flexible schedule and will need to provide off-hours production support using a rotating on-call schedule.
- Position is required to travel (<5%) domestic and/or international.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.