- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years project management experience, preferably in a financial institution, including three years leadership.
- Agile Project Management certification (or working towards such certification) – Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) or Professional/Certified Scrum Master (PSM or CSM).
- Advanced knowledge of and deep familiarity with agile project management methodology.
- Experience transitioning a team/organization and portfolio from waterfall to agile a strong plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem resolution and customer management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.