- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years consumer lending experience in a banking environment
- Strong working knowledge of internal and external consumer lending policies and regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of investment markets and vehicles such as stocks, bonds, and money market accounts.
- Strong working knowledge of insurance and vehicles such as whole life, universal life and variable life.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well under pressure to meet multiple deadlines.
- Team player able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.