- Undergraduate degree in financial services or a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Three years program management, product development, vendor management, project management and/or implementation experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to explain complex information in simple terms.
- Proactive and highly self-motivated.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to take the lead.
- Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Detail oriented with strong project and time management skills.
- High level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution.
- Position is required to travel.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.