- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, information technology or a related field.
- 10 years Operations/Change Management/Project Management experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably within the Risk, Compliance or BSA/AML function with demonstrated ability in project coordination/management, issue tracking/resolution and executive reporting related to change, issue management, committee proceedings/memoranda.
- Business Process Reengineering skills – such as Six Sigma, Lean, or Agile
- Subject matter expertise in BSA/AML regulatory compliance. (Actimize a plus)
- Strong business knowledge of Payments, Leasing, Institutional Banking and/or Small Business Lending.
- Strong knowledge of different project management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to think and act globally with strong awareness of cross-divisional challenges.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.