- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or a related field.
- Five years AML (Anti-Money Laundering) group experience at a large financial institution, including three years progressive management experience with demonstrated ability to lead a team of AML professionals and KYC experience.
- CAMS, CFE, CBAP, CRCM or other certifications.
- Strong working knowledge of KYC related regulations and guidance.
- Strong working knowledge of Actimize and LexisNexis.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to critically review documentation for new accounts.
- Ability to identify solutions for recurring issued identified.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills with the ability to uncover root causes, identify patterns, and analyze key risk trends.
- A self-motivated team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.