- Associate degree in an accounting or finance or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Two years accounting or finance experience.
- Previous experience with invoice and billing systems preferred but not required.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting/finance.
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize own work load, meet tight deadlines and handle multiple demands and competing priorities efficiently.
- Solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team fostered, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Word, Outlook.
- Ability to handle multiple enterprise systems to complete the billing and revenue recognition process.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.