- Undergraduate degree in a business-related field.
- Three years auditing experience.
- Professional certification: preferred or working towards certifications. Examples include: CPA – Certified Public Accountant, CISA– Certified Information Security Auditor CIA – Certified Internal Auditor, CFSA – Certified Financial Services Auditor, and/or CRMA – Certified in Risk Management Assurance.
- Strong working knowledge of audit practices and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong problem identification, analysis and problem solving, reporting writing and editing, and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Position may be required to travel to different company sites on occasion (<10%).
- Understanding of the International Standards for the Professional Practices of Internal Auditing of the Institute of Internal Auditor.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, education, employment, OFAC, and social media background history.
The Bancorp is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.