Perform various activities to support the Know Your Customer (KYC) function, including identifying high-risk client types, conducting
due diligence reviews on potential high-risk clients, periodic reviews/updates to Know Your Customer (KYC) records, and assisting
with other business initiatives.
1. Conducts research and provides advice on new customer CDD alerts and Know Your Customer (KYC) files.
2. Performs Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) reviews of high-risk customers. Uses customer risk scoring models in accordance
with departmental processes and procedures.
3. Conducts enhanced due diligence on new and existing customers.
4. Documents EDD review findings in the appropriate databases, including all pertinent facts and information to support
5. Completes EDD reviews in a timely and efficient manner. Suggests process enhancements and/or research tools to increase
efficiency and/or accuracy.
6. Advises business partners on the onboarding of new customers.
7. Reviews, resolves, and/or escalates adverse media and potential PEP match alerts. .
8. Elevates questions and concerns to team leads as needed.
9. Completes compliance and regulatory training as assigned. Consistently maintains awareness of regulatory updates and
incorporates process and procedural changes as directed by team leads and department management.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Good working knowledge of federal and state AML regulations, including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC and the USA
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent research, multi-tasking, and time management skills with a strong focus on attention to detail.
• A team player able to work effectively in an evolving, fast paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, automated CDD, name screening, and case
Diversity & Inclusion at The Bancorp Bank: click here
The Bancorp Bank, N.A. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Employment with The Bancorp Bank, N.A. includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, education, employment, OFAC, and social media background history.